Short Breaks

You might want a sort break; your partner / unpaid carer might want one. You can ask your Local Authority Social Services for information about what’s available in your area.

Other places to look include:


Revitalise – provide short breaks for people with disabilities and their carers: You can check the quality of the provision through the Care Quality Commission: You might also want to read reviews before booking.

SAGA Respite for Carers Trust - helps carers over the age of 50 to take a holiday:

The Respite Association may be able to help with funding respite: