Who's Who of Professionals

If you or your child have had a diagnosis of Spinal Muscular Atrophy (SMA), over time you are likely to come into contact with a number of different health, education and social care professionals. Who you actually see and what services can be provided will depend on your individual circumstances. If you have any queries about who you or your child should be seeing then please speak to your medical team. 

We have listed here, in alphabetical order, the different professionals and teams you might meet, with a brief description of what they do. You won’t necessarily need to see all of them.